- Install [Risugami's ModLoader] 1.0.0, and run the game at least once.
- Download [ComputerCraft], you will get a zip file called ComputerCraft1.01.zip
- Extract the contents of ComputerCraft1.01.zip somewhere on your computer, if you do this properly, there will now be a folder called ComputerCraft.
- Copy this new folder (not the zip) into the "mods" folder in your minecraft directory.
- If you've done all this right, you should now be able to run the game, and start crafting and placing computers.
- If you get error message about bios.lua when attempting to the use a computer, you've done something wrong, re-read the instructions and try again.
this is a simple explation on how to install the mod or heres a video example: